Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finished Financial on Monday, Marine Insurance on Friday. I have not started anything yet.

I just going to pass the exams and nothing else. No expectation of good grades.

Many food to clear before i leave Norway, Oslo. Not going anywhere, anymore.

It is a bad time to spend money anyway. Just need to save it. I have already gotten sick of europe. Really sick even though i did not really travel to many cities. Those few are just enough. If I am to travel around here again. It would be more about food. Haha. I am a food person. Of course to see some sights but now, I am sick of it. I do not even want to travel Oslo.

This journey would really end really soon. No more complex human relationship issues as i hide in my nest in my room. Not even within my family. I would be back to the same one, the one who is always in her room only to do almost everything she would do. At least, I would not be bothered about what is going on in the living room. I just enjoy moments on my own, at most with my mum. Haha. Obviously, we don't ever need to argue over some issues. We are mutual. I like things this way. Unlike my siblings, most of the time, when talk, it will end up in "fire." So it is better not to talk at all.

I do not know what to say some times so i just choose not to say. It may seems that I am ignoring but somehow, I think not to say is better then to say it. I remember telling someone that the truth hurts but i cannot bear to hurt so end up things just remain as so. Unlike at home, i always say the truth but it end up in rebuff. Do think all you want, of the things and even me. I have learnt not to be bothered. I am still standing strong and determined not to be "influence" to be anyone. If I am to say that i changed, perhaps the only thing is the way i speak. perhaps more, perhaps less. I am still learning the art of communication. Something that you have to take a life time to learn.

I am so missing the ppl in singapore now. Miss the time we chad fun, miss the time where we had overnight mahjong and chit chat sessions, the suppers out there etc. (Just emo now since i got no mood to study)

I am feeling sleepy at 9am.

It snowed last night. I did not witness it but it was white when i was up this morning. Actually i do not really like snow. Cause when it melt, it is really gross and slippery to walk in.

Watched back 2 movies that i really like for the past 2 days.
1. Shall we dance?
2. Innocent steps.

I really like these 2 especially. Make me really want to dance again but i do not think it is possible already.

Also, i had been catching the sneak preview of love blossom 2 and little nonya on mobtv. I think the shows are nice. I am quite memerised by the peranakan culture now. Especially the food. It reminds me of the nonya food my ah ma used to make and the kueh she used to make when i am young. Not much memories of it. But really missed it. Now, my ah ma do not cook anymore so i do not have chance to learn from her already. Cooking has become part of my life and it shall remain so when I am back.


signing off... audrey at 3:53 PM